“Firstly my perfect day would have about 36 hours in it. At least! Having had a long and lovely night’s sleep, I would wake up early, and drive or cycle to the beach. Next to the W Hotel at the end of the Barceloneta beach, there is a great place to swim. I would meet up with my swimming buddies and have a long 2km swim. Then, run up the beach and have a well deserved cup of tea at the Buenas Migas (‘good crumbs’ in Spanish). They do great focaccia and cakes. I would chill there for a while, watching the sun over the sea and the hippies doing their morning yoga on the beach. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- […] Margaux’s “Perfect Day in Barcelona” story on […] [...]
by Interview: Margaux from Mosaic Flowers (Barcelona) Will Make Your Heart Smile - Driftwood Journals on 'Margaux’s Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- As remote jobs become more and more common, the pay has been increasing as well. It's [...]
by Jessica on 'The Rise of Digital Nomads in Barcelona'
- Hey, awesome post! Being a digital nomad gives people a lot of opportunities. What are [...]
by Ranch Office on 'The Rise of Digital Nomads in Barcelona'
- You've stumped me there Scott I'm afraid. Let me know if you find anywhere. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Looking for a store that sells mauviel or Faulk copperware. Will be in Barcelona in Ma [...]
by Scott on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona