Valentine’s Day in Spain is not a traditional Spanish celebration. But the same applies in Spain as it does in many countries around the world. Gifts and cards are exchanged. Roses, cupids and hearts adorn everything. And chocolate sellers do very well. But where does it all come from? Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- So sorry for the late reply Karen. Summer holidays. :) Both I would say. You can see E [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Views From Above: The 5 Best Viewpoints in Barcelona for Photography'
- Is Montjuic best for sunrise or sunset photos? [...]
by Karen on 'Views From Above: The 5 Best Viewpoints in Barcelona for Photography'
- Hello Rob, Absolutely loved this post! Thanks for sharing your Barcelona boat trips ex [...]
by Dean Cloud on 'Barcelona Boat Trips with Captain Noah'
- Here is her youtube page:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2K0aBM3xrXRb6FphQ8otOQ [...]
by 爱 on 'Eliana Guerrero: The Pickpocket Huntress of Barcelona's Subways'
- Thank you for your review - I plan to go to the Cooking Kitchen, as I need to furnish [...]
by LorettaH on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona