I came across this video yesterday about Pedro Collares who plays an instrument called the ‘hang’ behind Barcelona Cathedral. I’ve passed Pedro many times but never knew anything about him or the instrument he was playing. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- I love this post, You provide me all the needed information about the different tradit [...]
by Chandan on 'Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St. George's Day'
- […] blogger defines the cat […] [...]
by STORIES BEHIND: A Chubby Horse and a Big Fat Cat in Barcelona – Urban Issues on 'There's a large cat. In the Raval.'
- Good point Sara. I didn't write the article, only reproduced it. But I have amended th [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'A Network of Liberated Spaces: Visiting Barcelona’s Squats'
- What exactly is a "national flag" for an area with no state structure?Le Estelada [...]
by Sara Høyrup on 'A Network of Liberated Spaces: Visiting Barcelona’s Squats'
- […] Margaux’s “Perfect Day in Barcelona” story on […] [...]
by Interview: Margaux from Mosaic Flowers (Barcelona) Will Make Your Heart Smile - Driftwood Journals on 'Margaux’s Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Sense of the City
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona