“It would be much easier to write about ‘my perfect WEEKEND in Barcelona’ as I have so many favourite places and things to do and they all depend on whether it’s a day spent with my family, a day having some well earned ‘me’ time or whether we have visitors to entertain. However, the remit given was to write about a day so to fit it all into 24 hours I shall make it possible by hiring a special flying machine that has the ability to travel everywhere at close to the speed of light allowing time to stand still. This is of course in complete contrast to the reality of days and nights out in Barcelona. Nowhere else could the phrase ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ be more apt. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Thank you very much for sharing this infographic with exports from Catalonia, I am con [...]
by academia dos importadores on 'Catalonia Exports Infographic'
- Had a great Savor Spain tour with Blanca. Very knowledgeable and her personality was a [...]
by Tammy Brown on 'The Wonderful Wanderbeak Savor Spain Food Tour'
- Hi Alícia, sorry for the late reply. This was a guest post by someone who new vintage [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Vintage Shops in Barcelona'
- One of the great things you can do on a budget is to enjoy art. Lots of museums are fr [...]
by Eva on 'Barcelona on a Budget'
- Hi Maria-Ora! You can email me at email@example.com. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'The Catalan Language: Do You Really Need It?'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona