“Well, my perfect day would start by waking up slowly – I’m normally woken up by my cat, JC, (stands for Jean-Claude. Not Jesus Christ) treading on my head (which I don’t really mind). From my bed all I can see is blue sky and lovely verdant tree tops which is very relaxing. I’d then have breakfast sitting on the terrace in the sun. Fortunately I have a big terrace so it’s a great way to start the day. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Give it a go Shelby! [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'An Extract from "Slow Travels in Unsung Spain"'
- Hmm... looks interesting. However, it has barely any reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. [...]
by Shelby Dawson on 'An Extract from "Slow Travels in Unsung Spain"'
- So sorry for the late reply Karen. Summer holidays. :) Both I would say. You can see E [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Views From Above: The 5 Best Viewpoints in Barcelona for Photography'
- Is Montjuic best for sunrise or sunset photos? [...]
by Karen on 'Views From Above: The 5 Best Viewpoints in Barcelona for Photography'
- Hello Rob, Absolutely loved this post! Thanks for sharing your Barcelona boat trips ex [...]
by Dean Cloud on 'Barcelona Boat Trips with Captain Noah'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona