“Well, my perfect day would start by waking up slowly – I’m normally woken up by my cat, JC, (stands for Jean-Claude. Not Jesus Christ) treading on my head (which I don’t really mind). From my bed all I can see is blue sky and lovely verdant tree tops which is very relaxing. I’d then have breakfast sitting on the terrace in the sun. Fortunately I have a big terrace so it’s a great way to start the day. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Thank you for your review - I plan to go to the Cooking Kitchen, as I need to furnish [...]
by LorettaH on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Hi Ahdi, try Taula i Cuina in Gràcia. Or search on Google Maps for your local ferrete [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- "Olga’s Perfect Day in Barcelona" - Great post. Love this. [...]
by Samira Mitra on 'Olga's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hello and love your website Looking for best place to buy different size of paella p [...]
by Ahdi on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Indoor swimming pool looks amazing :D [...]
by Aziz Hasan on 'Olga's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona