I spend half my time here alone as my partner works away, so of course the most perfect days are when he’s at home to enjoy this beautiful city with me, after all, that is why we moved here, for that “everyday perfect” lifestyle. April and May are my favourite times of year, not too hot but warm enough not to need a coat and not too busy with tourists. Russell makes the morning coffee as he always does and we sit in the living room as the sun streams through the window discussing our plan for the day. Coming from a seaside town, we both love to be near the water so spend a lot of time walking along the beach front and as a keen photographer, Barcelona is a great place for taking photos and today is a gloriously sunny day so I make sure I have my camera all packed up and off we head.
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- This is a really great list, thanks for sharing your favourites!Ours is definitely [...]
by Spanish Break on 'The 5 Best Rooftop Bars in Barcelona'
- No worries Brendan. Enjoyed it! [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Flotarium: Release Your Inner Floater'
- Great article. Many thanks RobBrendan [...]
by Brendan on 'Flotarium: Release Your Inner Floater'
- Wonderful tour with Blanca from Wanderbeak Tours. We had four hours of so many tasting [...]
by Lisa @ NatureImmerse on 'The Wonderful Wanderbeak Savor Spain Food Tour'
- […] should be. T and I looked at each other and smiled in reminiscence of the cr [...]
by Laduree Brunch: A Glamorous Morning Indulgence in Beirut on 'Christina's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona