I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
- Yes ! They get a book AND a rose, I love reading and if someone gave me a book , id th [...]
by cydney on 'Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St. George's Day'
- Well I would have to agree, this definitely looks like the perfect day in Barcelona! A [...]
by Christian Steinsworth on 'Richard's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- I love this post, You provide me all the needed information about the different tradit [...]
by Chandan on 'Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St. George's Day'
- […] blogger defines the cat […] [...]
by STORIES BEHIND: A Chubby Horse and a Big Fat Cat in Barcelona – Urban Issues on 'There's a large cat. In the Raval.'
- Good point Sara. I didn't write the article, only reproduced it. But I have amended th [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'A Network of Liberated Spaces: Visiting Barcelona’s Squats'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Sense of the City
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona