How are you all doing with your New Year’s resolutions? How are those gym memberships working out for you? We’re almost at the end of January and I’m sure some have already fallen by the wayside. If you’re anything like me you need someone to help you out on the motivation side of things, especially when it comes to fitness. And if motivation is what’s needed there’s none more qualified than this hardcore Scot to give you a proverbial kick up the arse!
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- You've stumped me there Scott I'm afraid. Let me know if you find anywhere. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Looking for a store that sells mauviel or Faulk copperware. Will be in Barcelona in Ma [...]
by Scott on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- that vegan croissant looks amazing! [...]
by Jessica Bailey on 'Caitlin's Perfect Vegan Day in Barcelona'
- […] View Image More Like This […] [...]
by Kitchen Stores - Kitchen Ideas on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- […] Help the Homeless in Barcelona with Esperança […] [...]
by Helping The Homeless in Barcelona with ESPERANÇA · nanani.world on 'Help the Homeless in Barcelona with Esperança'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona