How are you all doing with your New Year’s resolutions? How are those gym memberships working out for you? We’re almost at the end of January and I’m sure some have already fallen by the wayside. If you’re anything like me you need someone to help you out on the motivation side of things, especially when it comes to fitness. And if motivation is what’s needed there’s none more qualified than this hardcore Scot to give you a proverbial kick up the arse!
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- […] https://homagetobcn.com/diada-de-catalunya/ […] [...]
by (no subject)… As usual!! | Hermana Baker on 'The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada Nacional de Catalunya)'
- Very useful piece. I will surely check out your recommendations. Sometimes it's diffic [...]
by Anne on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Do it Charlie! [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Where Tourists and Locals Play Football Together in Barcelona'
- I had no idea this went on, might have to check it out with some of my friends. [...]
by Charlie on 'Where Tourists and Locals Play Football Together in Barcelona'
- Hi Maria, thanks for your comment. I'm not sure that Eliana has read this post but I'm [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Eliana Guerrero: The Pickpocket Huntress of Barcelona's Subways'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona