How are you all doing with your New Year’s resolutions? How are those gym memberships working out for you? We’re almost at the end of January and I’m sure some have already fallen by the wayside. If you’re anything like me you need someone to help you out on the motivation side of things, especially when it comes to fitness. And if motivation is what’s needed there’s none more qualified than this hardcore Scot to give you a proverbial kick up the arse!
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Hi Ahdi, try Taula i Cuina in Gràcia. Or search on Google Maps for your local ferrete [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- "Olga’s Perfect Day in Barcelona" - Great post. Love this. [...]
by Samira Mitra on 'Olga's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hello and love your website Looking for best place to buy different size of paella p [...]
by Ahdi on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Indoor swimming pool looks amazing :D [...]
by Aziz Hasan on 'Olga's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hi Faris. You'd have to contact the company directly I'm afraid. I only wrote about th [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Chupa Chups (or ‘sucky sucks’ maybe?)'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona