“It would be much easier to write about ‘my perfect WEEKEND in Barcelona’ as I have so many favourite places and things to do and they all depend on whether it’s a day spent with my family, a day having some well earned ‘me’ time or whether we have visitors to entertain. However, the remit given was to write about a day so to fit it all into 24 hours I shall make it possible by hiring a special flying machine that has the ability to travel everywhere at close to the speed of light allowing time to stand still. This is of course in complete contrast to the reality of days and nights out in Barcelona. Nowhere else could the phrase ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ be more apt. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- […] and second, because it would make Catalonia a more attractive investment des [...]
by Catalonian independence – Economic impacts – Vaishali Bulusu's Blogs on 'What currency would an independent Catalonia use?'
- Wow! They're smart Susan. Never heard of Rafael Marquina before. I've had a look onlin [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- I would love to purchase the anti-drip oil/vinegar cruet (decanter) by design master a [...]
by Susan Walther on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- What a great day! Really enjoyed reading about it. [...]
by Donna on 'Jenny's (Semi-Hypothetical) Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- I am a colector of paper money, called banknotes and i welcome new paper currencies. E [...]
by Tom on 'What currency would an independent Catalonia use?'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona