“It would be much easier to write about ‘my perfect WEEKEND in Barcelona’ as I have so many favourite places and things to do and they all depend on whether it’s a day spent with my family, a day having some well earned ‘me’ time or whether we have visitors to entertain. However, the remit given was to write about a day so to fit it all into 24 hours I shall make it possible by hiring a special flying machine that has the ability to travel everywhere at close to the speed of light allowing time to stand still. This is of course in complete contrast to the reality of days and nights out in Barcelona. Nowhere else could the phrase ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ be more apt. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Thanks Karstin! Glad you found it useful. I really hope you enjoy your return. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Views From Above: The 5 Best Viewpoints in Barcelona for Photography'
- "It just goes to show that you should never give up when it comes to photography! A me [...]
by Karstin on 'Views From Above: The 5 Best Viewpoints in Barcelona for Photography'
- Hey Hannah! So sorry I didn't see this sooner. Of course! I'd love to hear about it. D [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Tilly's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hi,I am said friend mentioned in this blog post. I would really like to write a [...]
by Hannah Schofield on 'Tilly's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- No idea I'm afraid Michaela. But you can buy one online here - https://www.bbarista.co [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona