I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- I arrived about 5 years ago also and I can totally relate to the language factor - far [...]
by Dan on '5 Years On - My Homage to Catalonia'
- We love eating tapas when we’re in Spain. After the fun we had making paella in Vale [...]
by The Jetset Boyz on 'Barcelona Tapas Tour from the Food Lovers Company'
- Yes, that would have been good Chris! [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'A Barcelona Font'
- I was kind of expecting to see one for Botero's big Cat. Thanks for this! [...]
by chris shenton on 'A Barcelona Font'
- This is a really great list, thanks for sharing your favourites!Ours is definitely [...]
by Spanish Break on 'The 5 Best Rooftop Bars in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona