I’ve always thought ‘El Born Chiro’ sounded like a Mexican gunslinger from the days of the Wild West. But Dr. Colin Moore is as far removed from a cold blooded killer as one could get. His chiropractic sanctuary in El Born is the epitome of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of this old ‘wild west’ Barcelona district. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- […] and second, because it would make Catalonia a more attractive investment des [...]
by Catalonian independence – Economic impacts – Vaishali Bulusu's Blogs on 'What currency would an independent Catalonia use?'
- Wow! They're smart Susan. Never heard of Rafael Marquina before. I've had a look onlin [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- I would love to purchase the anti-drip oil/vinegar cruet (decanter) by design master a [...]
by Susan Walther on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- What a great day! Really enjoyed reading about it. [...]
by Donna on 'Jenny's (Semi-Hypothetical) Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- I am a colector of paper money, called banknotes and i welcome new paper currencies. E [...]
by Tom on 'What currency would an independent Catalonia use?'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona