“One of these days, the city of Barcelona will be but an entry in my memoirs. A mere peppercorn in the mill of my life as a whole, but what a glorious little peppercorn it is! Packed with punch, bite and heat. I shall sit in my rocking chair, cast my gaze over the misty English hills and remember a time when I was all over Barcelona like a flannel. I shan’t remember things exactly as they were, rather, I will compose a golden day drawn from all my favourite elements so very perfect that I will almost believe that it was true and tell anyone who will listen that once, I lived like a queen. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Thanks for the historical article! [...]
by MOLT BONA INFORMACIO...JO SOC CATALANA! on 'The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada Nacional de Catalunya)'
- Hi Martine, please contact Hidden City Tours directly vis their website and I'm sure t [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Ramon of Hidden City Tours in Barcelona'
- Maybe you'd like to write your 'perfect day' Domingo. [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Nicola's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- I am from Québec and would be interested in a visit in Barcelona. I will be there fr [...]
by Martine Lemaire on 'Ramon of Hidden City Tours in Barcelona'
- I spent 10 fabulous days in Barcelona and the surrounding area back in 2010 and am pre [...]
by Lindley Karstens on 'Nicola's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona