“One of these days, the city of Barcelona will be but an entry in my memoirs. A mere peppercorn in the mill of my life as a whole, but what a glorious little peppercorn it is! Packed with punch, bite and heat. I shall sit in my rocking chair, cast my gaze over the misty English hills and remember a time when I was all over Barcelona like a flannel. I shan’t remember things exactly as they were, rather, I will compose a golden day drawn from all my favourite elements so very perfect that I will almost believe that it was true and tell anyone who will listen that once, I lived like a queen. Read the rest of this article…
Sally’s Perfect Day in Barcelona
- By Sally Gurteen
- 0 com
- Filed in: Perfect Days
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
- Recent Comments
- Hi Alicia. Sorry for the late reply. Contacting them through the FB group was the thin [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Help the Homeless in Barcelona with Esperança'
- Thank you for your comments, Christian. Not only our cities change, but we evolve as w [...]
by Isidra Mencos on 'Isidra’s Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- So fascinating to see your variated take on visiting Barcelona! From the time you were [...]
by Christian Steinsworth on 'Isidra’s Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hola I hope you are well!I am interested in volunteering with your organization es [...]
by Alicia on 'Help the Homeless in Barcelona with Esperança'
- Yes ! They get a book AND a rose, I love reading and if someone gave me a book , id th [...]
by cydney on 'Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St. George's Day'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Sense of the City
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona