“Well, my perfect day would start by waking up slowly – I’m normally woken up by my cat, JC, (stands for Jean-Claude. Not Jesus Christ) treading on my head (which I don’t really mind). From my bed all I can see is blue sky and lovely verdant tree tops which is very relaxing. I’d then have breakfast sitting on the terrace in the sun. Fortunately I have a big terrace so it’s a great way to start the day. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
- Hi Alicia. Sorry for the late reply. Contacting them through the FB group was the thin [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Help the Homeless in Barcelona with Esperança'
- Thank you for your comments, Christian. Not only our cities change, but we evolve as w [...]
by Isidra Mencos on 'Isidra’s Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- So fascinating to see your variated take on visiting Barcelona! From the time you were [...]
by Christian Steinsworth on 'Isidra’s Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hola I hope you are well!I am interested in volunteering with your organization es [...]
by Alicia on 'Help the Homeless in Barcelona with Esperança'
- Yes ! They get a book AND a rose, I love reading and if someone gave me a book , id th [...]
by cydney on 'Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St. George's Day'
- Appetite & Other Stories
- Barcelona Besotted
- Barcelona Blonde
- Barcelona Explorers
- Barcelona Navigator
- Barcelona Photoblog
- Barcelona Street Scraps
- Driftwood Journals
- Food Barcelona
- Foodie in Barcelona
- Las Calles de Barcelona
- Latitude 41
- Sense of the City
- Thoughts of an Outsider in BCN
- Where The Locals Go To Barcelona
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona