This blog is just a hobby, I certainly don’t make any money from it. So it’s always nice to be invited on a food tour or to the odd restaurant now and again. But a painting evening, even with wine, I wasn’t sure about at all. And to be frank, I was a little nervous. But I needn’t be. This was without doubt one of the most fun evenings I’ve had in Barcelona. Read the rest of this article…
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- What currency would an independent Catalonia...
- Hey Hannah! So sorry I didn't see this sooner. Of course! I'd love to hear about it. D [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Tilly's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- Hi,I am said friend mentioned in this blog post. I would really like to write a [...]
by Hannah Schofield on 'Tilly's Perfect Day in Barcelona'
- No idea I'm afraid Michaela. But you can buy one online here - https://www.bbarista.co [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Hi. Where can I buy an Aeropress in Barcelona? [...]
by Michaela on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- Cheers Matt! [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Painting and Wine at Arte Bar Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona