I was asked by the guys at Generator Hostels to answer some questions for a series of interviews they are doing called Inside Barcelona.
The questions were:
- Introduce yourself, who are you and what do you do?
- Tell us about your blog and what made you start it.
- What aspect of Barcelona life excites you most?
- How prominent is design in Barcelona?
- Tell us about your favourite historic Gothic and medieval buildings in Barcelona?
- What about your favourite contemporary style buildings in Barcelona?
- Tell us about the Barcelona landscape, what do you like most about it? Where are the best places to go to capture it?
- Tell us about some of your favourite hidden gems in the city?
Care to know my answers? If so you can read the full interview here – “Inside Barcelona with… Homage to BCN”.
And if you’d like to read more, check out the other interviews so far in the series: