How are you all doing with your New Year’s resolutions? How are those gym memberships working out for you? We’re almost at the end of January and I’m sure some have already fallen by the wayside. If you’re anything like me you need someone to help you out on the motivation side of things, especially when it comes to fitness. And if motivation is what’s needed there’s none more qualified than this hardcore Scot to give you a proverbial kick up the arse!
Updates via Email or RSS
Join others interested in Barcelona and be notified of new articles either by adding our RSS feed or by filling in your email address below.
Check out the H2BCN Bookshop for lots of fantastic books about Barcelona and Catalonia. There's cook books, novels, collected short stories, historical fiction, and of course, books on the mighty Barça.
10 Most Viewed Articles
- Kitchen Shops in Barcelona
- Top 5 Nightclubs in Barcelona
- Think you know all the Best Burgers in...
- The National Day of Catalonia (La Diada...
- Valentine's Day? Nah, let's stick with St....
- Books About Barcelona & Catalonia
- Learn Catalan in Barcelona
- There's a large cat. In the Raval.
- Barcelona Immigration Statistics
- The Best Pincho Bar in Barcelona
- Hi Caoimhe, please contact Esperança via their Facebook group page here - https://www [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Esperança: Helping the Homeless in Barcelona'
- Hi there, my name is Caoimhe Browne and I'm a 20 year old psychology student from Nort [...]
by Caoimhe Browne on 'Esperança: Helping the Homeless in Barcelona'
- Love this! One neighborhood that I still need to explore more of. Thanks! [...]
by Andrea on 'Maya's Perfect Day in El Raval'
- Great post, beach is great with bike from Besos river to Montjuic..Regards [...]
by Tickets Barcelona on 'Barcelona on a Budget'
- Hi Rita, I don't I'm afraid. If you're on Facebook search for the Barcelona Expats or [...]
by Rob (H2BCN) on 'Kitchen Shops in Barcelona'
- AngloINFO Barcelona
- Barcelona Life
- Barcelona Metropolitan
- BCN MES
- Miniguide Barcelona
- Spotted By Locals: Barcelona